Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Snack's and Food Samantha Likes

Real quick, this week starting tomorrow at Macey's and A Fresh Market they are having the Fiber One yogurts (0 points) for $1.50 a four pack. There are also some internet printable coupons, if you go to http://www.sheshopssmart.blogspot.com/ and click the grocery smarts link on the left hand side, then select Macey's or A Fresh Market as your store, if you run down there shopping list next to fiber one yogurts you will find the printable coupon.

I eat most of what Jenn put so I won't repeat any of her's.

1. Sugar-free maple and brown sugar oatmeal (2 points) I add a little sugar free syrup to it and it doesn't add anymore points
2. Fiber One yogurt (0 points)
I add a teaspoon of canola oil to my oatmeal and yogurt in the morning and I promise you can't taste it at all and it's an easy way for me to get my oils in
3. I, like Jennifer, love cottage cheese I put it with 1/2 cup of peaches and its 3 points
4. Orawheat sandwich thins are 1 point and I make a lot of sandwiches with them
5. Fat free sour cream 2 tbsp (1 point) obviously on other food :)
6. Skinny Cow's ice cream sandwiches (2 points)
7. Bryer's fat free ice cream 1 cup (2 points)
8. Veggie chips from Costco 16 chips (2 points)
9. Fat Free Pringles 16 chips (1 point)
10. Green Giant WW veggies and cheese (0 points)
11. Most pancake mixes are pretty low in points and with the sugar free syrup its a good treat meal for me when I'm really wanting a baked good.
12. Laughing Cow cheese like Jenn said on celery is one of my fav's

I promise Coley I will post some recipes later when I have a little more time. I hope this helps and that everyone is doing great with there weight lose goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment