Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pita pizzas

One of my favorite easy meals to make is pita pizzas! They are so yummy and filling! There isn't really a recipe for them because, like normal pizza, you can add all sorts of things! You could add pineapple, peppers, canadian bacon, turkey pepperoni, you name it! When ever I make them I just bring my calculator with me to the store so I can pick pitas with the lowest points. Then I get a jar of pizza sauce, 2% milk fat mozzarella, candian bacon, and turkey pepperoni. But you can put whatever you like on them, what ever kind of cheese, meats, and veggies. I am just not a fan of much on my pizza. I usually can make mine for 5 points. The best thing about these is the boys love them too! This is another post by Coley!

3 comments:

  1. these are making my mouth water just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my favorite WW food because they are so easy, filling, and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coley,

    I can't wait to try this out!!!!! It looks sooooo good!!!!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete