Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Not so porky pig!

I am very excited about starting a recipe blog! I really hope everyone will share recipes and tips so we can all be motivated and healthy together! I will share a recipe first I guess! I got this
recipe in my hungry girl daily email! I haven't made it yet, I am tonight.
Ingredients:
1 morningstar farms hickory bbq riblet (found in freezer section) 4 points per package
1 orowheat sandwich thins (they look like skinny hamburger buns) 1 point per bun
3 hamburger pickle chips and 3 thin slices of onion 0 points
Directions:
Prepare riblet according to directions on package. Split bun in half and lightly toast. Stack riblet, onion, and pickles inside the bun. Enjoy! (This recipe makes one serving!) 5 points made per recipe.
This recipe is obviously one for a busy day where you don't have time to cook! I hope it tastes good! Oh and always remember to put your name with your post so we know who is sharing! This is Coley.

4 comments:

  1. That looks tasty. I will definitely try it out. I don't think it's nice for you to call the Engmans losers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me that sandwich today. It was really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo very glad you started this blog. It's a very good thing. After I have this baby I am soo doing weight watchers and I'll need some advice and help. You look great!

    ReplyDelete