Monday, January 11, 2010

Jen's favorite diet foods


Coley really wants other people to post on this blog, but I don't have any recipes that I did't get from her. This is the best I can do Coley.


Diet foods that help Jen not starve


1. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray- This stuff has zero calories and is really good on steamed veggies. I like it on toast too.

2. Salad Spritzer

3. Cottage Cheese- It's only 2 points for 1/2 cup, and I find that it helps me not starve in between meals. I usually will have cottage cheese with steamed broccoli or green beans

4. Frozen/ canned veggies

5. Sara Lee 45 calories per slice bread- It's only 1 point for 2 slices, and it's very tasty.

6. Thin sliced turkey deli meat- Only 2 points for 6 slices.

7. Whole wheat pitas- 1 point

8. Salad

9. Chicken noodle soup

10. Laughing Cow cheese

11. Low-fat mozzarrella cheese- I love cheese, but I hate wasting points on it. Low fat mozzarrella is only 2 points for 1/3 cup.

12. Chicken

13. Frozen berries with equal

14. Sprite Zero (Coke Zero when I'm on caffeine)

14. Crystal Light pink lemonade with a little lemon juice


1 comment:

  1. You are awesome Jen! I love most of these too! Cottage cheese and laughing cow the most. I will put 1/2 a cop of cottage cheese in lots of lean cuisines and stuff like that to make them a little more filling!

    ReplyDelete